Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Grand Palazzo Royale

Grand Palazzo Royale (GPR) is one of the grandest banquet halls in Pampanga. Inspired by Victorian design it's best for wedding receptions. I did a lot of material for GPR; a couple of billboards, brochure, folders among others. My dear cousin ate Lot-lot had her wedding reception here. I did some of the preparation for her since she is base in Canada one of which is booking the reception hall and even took a 2 day leave just to be her personal assistant.I'm glad GPR didn't let me down. My auntie who attended the wedding as a principal sponsor had her silver wedding there too. Jona said GPR is a dream wedding; perfect for a Cinderella theme wedding. You can visit their website at www.grandpalazzoroyale.com.

1 comment:

weewee said...

u have a 5star rating of your designs rye. But this one interests me as someday i would soon get married. that is if God bless me with a partner. unfortunately i dont hv a boyfriend, so the possibility of it is hazy. anyway ill just dream that i can afford a grand palazzo royale wedding. some dreams could come true, who knows it could be mine. may God grant me. hehe
- weewee